Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thank You DR. Laura


I just want to thank Dr. Laura for making me realize the benefits and sacrafices of a stay at home mom. It has only been a couple of days but it has been nice. I really don't know what I would do without this woman beside me. I came home from work this morning and heard she was getting cramps in her calves. It made me really sad. I picked a leg up and started rubbing all the while looking at her amazingly painted little cherry toes. I just wanted to thank you baby for all the slack your picking up around here, and let you know even if I don't say it, It does not go unnoticed. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you! Rebecca I LOVE YOU!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love Rebecca too, and I love you because you love her. I hope this will be good for all of you, and I hope to be a SAHM one day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunny, you're the BEST. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great you can express such feelings, I only wish it would rub off on another man I know so well!

    ReplyDelete