Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MISS LYNN OUR SAVIOR

But Ameilia's nemesis

My little teneder hearted Mia knew something was afoot when I got her out of bed and immediatly into her outfit for the day. I know this because when clothes were on I said "come get your socks and shues on sweetie" the response i got was "uh uh". If you know my little one she loves getting shues on. By the way I am not mispelling it just sounds that way when she says it.
So Ella is super excited she gets to go to Miss Lynn's early this morning, and even more so knowing her little sister was coming with her.While I attempt to do Mia's hair (unsuccesfully again I might add) Ella pipes up from downstairs "I love Miss Lynn". I responded "I know you do sweetie" under my breath i said "I wish Mia did"
So fast forward time to go: Mia will not come down the stairs even though I say it is time to go bye bye. smart one she is. I enlist the help of the older one. or maybe she black mailed me not sure yet. Ella says she can get her to come down I just need to give her two vitamins. Good idea I said here, sure enough Mia followed her sister down the steps.
K we pull up to Lynn's house Mia is happy untill I unbuckle her carseat a little whinning no prob. Carry her up to the door a little whinning ensues. Take her inside she grabs me with a death grip. Show her favorite train book and hand it to miss Lynn and all hell breaks loose. Miss Lynn (must have seen it before) quickly snatches the baby says ok see ya and out the door I bolted like a dog with his tail tucked between his legs.
Boy do I hate seeing that baby cry. But thank God we have Miss Lynn. It is so nice to have someone to entrust the care of your baby's to. So thank you Miss Lynn if you ever read this

1 comment:

  1. That is so Mia. she cried less than 2 seconds the last time Beck left her with me. i was so surprised, it ended so very quickly. Maybe it went that way today. We can always believe.

    ReplyDelete