Monday, July 13, 2009

TOMATO TAMATA

Last night as I woke up to the smell of taco's (thanks Bex) I meandered downstairs. I gave all three girls a hug and a kiss, Mia in her high-chair, Ella in her seat, and Becca slaving over the hot stove. I did in fact time it perfectly as Rebecca was just serving up a taco for herself. Great no reason to feel bad right (the only plus to working grave yard).
So I make my self a taco with all the fixin's lettuce, cheese, tomato etc... I sit down to eat and Ella looks at my plate and asks "Are those the little tomato's from nanny's. The answer was "no, but they taste the same sweetie they are just bigger". She asks us for the reason behind this phenomenon and we explain the difference is really only the size. She put her taco down and looks at us and said "YOU MEAN I LIKED TOMATO'S THIS WHOLE TIME!" Rebecca and I looked at each other and laughed, as she walked over to the counter and loaded her plate with the precious veggie.
P.S. I almost spelled tomato wrong thank you Dan Quayle!!

2 comments:

  1. You mean she liked them the whole time!? Ella Boo cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she remembers getting them at my house. And soon we will all be enjoying the "real" thing again. thanks for remembering Becca Boo!

    ReplyDelete